The machine is composed of two main parts: the frame with conveyor and the product handling system.
The bottle is rotated by the upper tailpiece, and approached to the cutting blade (that is stationary, horizontally mounted Chips are ejected from sides.
The standard machine is supplied equipped with:
- cutting unit
- conveyor lenght 1500x150 or 200
- electric installation
- protection guards as per CE laws
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Approx production: 1500 - 3500 pz/h (depending on bottle features)
- Thickness of bottles in the cutting area: 0,5 - 0,8 mm with a tollerance in the cutting area of +/- 0,1 mm
- Maximum cutting diameter: 100 mm
- Maximum ovality: +/- 0,2 mm
- Final diameter of the bottle: smaller by at least 8 mm than the external diameter of the neck
- Bottle temperature before cutting: min. 20° max. 50°