The machine is composed of two main parts: the frame with conveyor and the product handling system.
The bottle is rotated by the upper tailpiece, and approached to the cutting blade (that is stationary, horizontally mounted and heated, when necessary).
The cutting operation is performed while the bottle is revolved tangentially.
Chips are ejected from sides.The standard machine is supplied equipped with:
- cutting unit
- conveyor belt
- electric installation
- protection guards as per CE laws
- heater blade
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
The above data are to be intended as a mere indication. Indeed, they may vary considerably depending on the type of product to be cut.
- Approx production: 1500 - 6500 pz/h (depending on bottle features)
- Thickness of bottles in the cutting area: 0,5 - 0,8 mm with a tollerance in the cutting area of +/- 0,3 mm
- Maximum cutting diameter: 100 mm
- Maximum ovality: +/- 0,5 mm
- Internal diameter of the bottle: smaller by at least 8 mm than the external diameter of the neck
- Bottle temperature before cutting: min. 20° max. 50°