There are three sections in the machine: the inlet section (straight), the central spiral section (accumulation) and the outlet section (straight).
The inlet and outlet sections are used to stabilize the material, adjusting the positioning the same, while the central section keeps the material moving until it reaches the following process, according to necessity.
The time in the central section depends on the length of the spiral, which cools the material in transit before being transferred to the following processes.
- Infeed conveyor belt
- Outfeed conveyor belt
* The hourly production of the machine varies on the basis of the type of product.
- Belt speed: 70 m/min.
- Maximum production (pieces/h): 12600*
- Belt length: 28 m - 56 m
- Belt width: 400 mm
- Installed power: 3.5 Kw
- Weight: 1460 Kg
- Overall dimensions: 2890x2490x1470**
- The technical characteristics may vary according to the type of machine requested.
- Custom installations are available on request.
** The measurements refer to the standard version with the 28 m belt.